CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

WELCOME TO YOUR #1 SOURCE FOR ALL THINGS CRAFTY AND SCRAPI

I offer the BEST products in the industry by CLOSE TO MY HEART! I hope you get lots of inspiration to get your scrap on . . .

CLICK HERE TO SHOP for everything you need and will want for crafting - choose from innovative papers, stamps, must-have Cricut Art Philosohpy and Artiste Collections, accessories, home decor and craft creations, organization and tools, all delivered to your doorstep. New "While Supplies Last" clearance items are added weekly!

CLICK HERE for CTMH's Studio J, the latest and greatest in digital scrapbooking, either as an alternative to classical scrapbooking or in combination, offering ready-made Express Collections or create your own beautiful layouts.

HAPPY SCRAPPIN' FROM SCRAPI TRACI!!!


03 August 2010

A Sale Is The Best Medicine for Vacationitis!

I've been completely unplugged for a week while vacationing in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, with the family. It was such a fabulous week that this week I am suffering from serious vacationitis.  Cleaning house, laundry, groceries, catching up on emails/calls, and having Scrapi Traci Kids Summer Camp this week, all bring reality back quickly.Then, I found out about Close To My Heart's unbelievably super PAPER SALE and I'm cured.  LOVE sales. Totally got me out of my fun and it's full speed ahead!!

So, check out this incredible prices on Level 1 and Level 2 Paper Packets and Level 2 Stickease , only available on my CTMH website, ScrapiTraci.myCTMH.com, starting tomorrow and lasting only 8 days. (But hurry, it's only while supplies last!

Click here to see a list of Level One, Level Two & MyStickease on sale!
Click here to see pictures of all the items on sale!

If you see one of your favorites or a kit that has been on your wishlist, be sure to stop by the sale. Because it may not be available after the sale. CTMH announced last week that ALL current paper kits will be retiring on December 31. And all of the retiring products are available while supplies last. Click here to see the list of ALL the products that are being retired.

Happy shopping!!! If you are interested in ordering but do not have a computer handy, let me know and I can place the order for you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment