CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

WELCOME TO YOUR #1 SOURCE FOR ALL THINGS CRAFTY AND SCRAPI

I offer the BEST products in the industry by CLOSE TO MY HEART! I hope you get lots of inspiration to get your scrap on . . .

CLICK HERE TO SHOP for everything you need and will want for crafting - choose from innovative papers, stamps, must-have Cricut Art Philosohpy and Artiste Collections, accessories, home decor and craft creations, organization and tools, all delivered to your doorstep. New "While Supplies Last" clearance items are added weekly!

CLICK HERE for CTMH's Studio J, the latest and greatest in digital scrapbooking, either as an alternative to classical scrapbooking or in combination, offering ready-made Express Collections or create your own beautiful layouts.

HAPPY SCRAPPIN' FROM SCRAPI TRACI!!!


18 November 2010

It's A Bazaar Grand Opening for Scrapi

I am so excited that the all-new It's Bazaar on 21st Street in downtown Purcellville, VA, is now open.  It's been a blast setting up a Close To My Heart display in INSIDE ART's Store, as one of over thirty vendors in this Artisan Mall & Coffee House. 

I feel so fortunate that INSIDE ART's Jill Perla has teamed up with me and let me feature Close To My Heart's entire product line in the "Inside Craft" section of the store.  Customers are able to touch and feel the products and order on the spot at INSIDE ART.

 In addition, Jill and I are offering classes - scrapbooking, painting and combination classes for both kids and adults at the Bazaar.  How perfect - scrapbooking with delicious coffee right at hand. My dream.  And it gets better, coming in January, we'll also be able to have wine tasting nights as well!  My three favorite things - coffee, wine and scrapbooking!  Oh-la-la!!
Jill and I in front of INSIDE ART's Store. Super fun!
During the Grand Opening, kids stopped by the craft table to scrapbook and paint.  It was a great turnout as over 30 kids got the opportunity to make this "Happy Fall" card.

Jill and I also offered free kids activities at the Bazaar during Purcellville's first ever First Friday event.  Over 35 kids made this fun Hooligan's bookmark. The kids kept me super busy but it was great fun!  I'm looking forward to doing this every month at all future First Friday events!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment