CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

WELCOME TO YOUR #1 SOURCE FOR ALL THINGS CRAFTY AND SCRAPI

I offer the BEST products in the industry by CLOSE TO MY HEART! I hope you get lots of inspiration to get your scrap on . . .

CLICK HERE TO SHOP for everything you need and will want for crafting - choose from innovative papers, stamps, must-have Cricut Art Philosohpy and Artiste Collections, accessories, home decor and craft creations, organization and tools, all delivered to your doorstep. New "While Supplies Last" clearance items are added weekly!

CLICK HERE for CTMH's Studio J, the latest and greatest in digital scrapbooking, either as an alternative to classical scrapbooking or in combination, offering ready-made Express Collections or create your own beautiful layouts.

HAPPY SCRAPPIN' FROM SCRAPI TRACI!!!


07 December 2010

It's Not Hype . . . I'm A New Studio J Fan


I'll admit that I'm not a big fan of sitting in front of the computer even picking my pictures from Snapfish to put on my beautifully crafted Close To My Heart scrapbook layouts.  But on Thanksgiving this year, while the family was sitting around watching football, I pulled out the laptop and finally tried my first Studio J layouts.  The result - I just received six gorgeous layouts (12 new pages) to add to my albums.  I'm hooked.  Not only do I love the final result, but for even someone as technically challenged and easily frustrated as I am, this Studio J rocks. It took me no time at all to use Studio J.  I'm really digging the idea of mixing hand-crafted and Studio J layouts. LOVE it!  Here's another one that I did:


0 comments:

Post a Comment