CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

WELCOME TO YOUR #1 SOURCE FOR ALL THINGS CRAFTY AND SCRAPI

I offer the BEST products in the industry by CLOSE TO MY HEART! I hope you get lots of inspiration to get your scrap on . . .

CLICK HERE TO SHOP for everything you need and will want for crafting - choose from innovative papers, stamps, must-have Cricut Art Philosohpy and Artiste Collections, accessories, home decor and craft creations, organization and tools, all delivered to your doorstep. New "While Supplies Last" clearance items are added weekly!

CLICK HERE for CTMH's Studio J, the latest and greatest in digital scrapbooking, either as an alternative to classical scrapbooking or in combination, offering ready-made Express Collections or create your own beautiful layouts.

HAPPY SCRAPPIN' FROM SCRAPI TRACI!!!


02 January 2011

January Stamp of the Month Is So Stylish

January's Stamp of the Month, "Find Your Style", might just be my favorite SOTM ever.  I treasure my girlfriends and I love that this stamp design gives me so many fun options for "FRIEND" cards. 

Here is one I created for a special friend's birthday using the new fabulous Wings paper (featured in the special January 2011 Inspirations brochure.)  I used CTMH 3-D tape for my black embossed bird, colonial white ribbon, Wings My Stickease, black button from the new Black Medley with juniper waxy flax.  I distressed the edges of the black card base as the final touch.  Too cute!



To see more great designs using this Stamp of the Month, check out the January 1st posting of Close To My Heart Consultant Helen Onulak's blog and continue on a blog hop using using this SOTM.  There is a huge network of fabulous consultants participating and sharing their designs. I'm excited that I'll be part of February's Blog Hop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment