CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

WELCOME TO YOUR #1 SOURCE FOR ALL THINGS CRAFTY AND SCRAPI

I offer the BEST products in the industry by CLOSE TO MY HEART! I hope you get lots of inspiration to get your scrap on . . .

CLICK HERE TO SHOP for everything you need and will want for crafting - choose from innovative papers, stamps, must-have Cricut Art Philosohpy and Artiste Collections, accessories, home decor and craft creations, organization and tools, all delivered to your doorstep. New "While Supplies Last" clearance items are added weekly!

CLICK HERE for CTMH's Studio J, the latest and greatest in digital scrapbooking, either as an alternative to classical scrapbooking or in combination, offering ready-made Express Collections or create your own beautiful layouts.

HAPPY SCRAPPIN' FROM SCRAPI TRACI!!!


31 August 2011

Super Fun Scrapi Kids Layouts

I wanted to share some pictures of the last of the planned layouts that I did with my Scrapi Kids Day Camps this summer, and I am excited to share with you their own creations (some asked for my help and some did it all by themselves). They were such a great group of scrappers.  I was so proud, and it was super fun to see how proud they were of their own accomplishments! Take a look:
Another layout using Fanfare, always a favorite paper packet with the kids, We used July 2011's Stamp of the Month, "American Celebration", did some fun ribbon techniques, brads, buttons and masking.

Not sure why this is turned but you get the idea. We used the Animal Cookies Creative Basics (also from the recent $1 special), my new favorite "Live, Laugh, Love" stamp set, masking, brads and a really fun ribbon technique.


Here are some really great pages that the girl's put together using scraps from old Close To My Heart paper packets, stickers, accessories and stamps!  I even taught them how to use our fabulous "How-To" books, to help get them started!  I only wish I got a picture of the entire scene - "Imagine" Book at one table, "Cherish" Book at another, a camper on the floor looking through papers, a camper getting stamps and ink.  Wild but fun chaos that makes me happy!








0 comments:

Post a Comment