CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

WELCOME TO YOUR #1 SOURCE FOR ALL THINGS CRAFTY AND SCRAPI

I offer the BEST products in the industry by CLOSE TO MY HEART! I hope you get lots of inspiration to get your scrap on . . .

CLICK HERE TO SHOP for everything you need and will want for crafting - choose from innovative papers, stamps, must-have Cricut Art Philosohpy and Artiste Collections, accessories, home decor and craft creations, organization and tools, all delivered to your doorstep. New "While Supplies Last" clearance items are added weekly!

CLICK HERE for CTMH's Studio J, the latest and greatest in digital scrapbooking, either as an alternative to classical scrapbooking or in combination, offering ready-made Express Collections or create your own beautiful layouts.

HAPPY SCRAPPIN' FROM SCRAPI TRACI!!!


31 December 2011

Happy New Year "Little Reminders" January Blog Hop

Happy 2012 everyone - Thanks for stopping by my Scrapi blog from Pamela O'Connor's Blog to see my artwork for the January 2012 Stamp of the Month, called  "Little Reminders . 

My daughter Haley is turning 11 years old on January 11 so I just had to start one of my New Year's resolutions off early. "Taking time to finally get caught up on my own family's scrapbook" is in the top five of my many resolutions.  It's pretty bad when they are asking if I have any recent albums!!

I used the Dreamin' paper because it's her favorite, my fabulous Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge and coordinating stamp set for "Happy Birthday".  (Sorry about the terrible photography!)



The versatile stamp set is available for only $5 with a $50 CTMH order, or $17.95 alone. And, make sure you check out the incredible "Rock The Block" special only through January 31 by clicking here. It's Rockin'!!

To get this terrific stamp set and "Rockin' Block" set into your hot little hands as soon as possible, click here!

Thanks for visiting. I'd love to have you become a Scrapi Follower and leave me some feedback!  Hope it's a wonderful start to 2012 for everyone!!  Now, on to  the talented Haley Dryer's Blog!!

5 comments:

Haley D.

Great layout! Hope your Haley has a happy 11th!

Tamytha

Love the layout! Dreamin' is my favorite, too. :)

Nikka Geers

well tell haley happy birthday. shame it wasn't last year, cause it would 1/11/11 and she'd be 11. mmy hubbies and my birthday were 11's last year too. 11/1/11 and 11/11/11. but none of us were turning 11. lol

Kathleen

What a beautiful layout! I love how you incorporated the Dreamin charms! The Dreamin papers are so beautiful!!

Mary Eisen

Great layout! Love the colors!

Post a Comment