CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

WELCOME TO YOUR #1 SOURCE FOR ALL THINGS CRAFTY AND SCRAPI

I offer the BEST products in the industry by CLOSE TO MY HEART! I hope you get lots of inspiration to get your scrap on . . .

CLICK HERE TO SHOP for everything you need and will want for crafting - choose from innovative papers, stamps, must-have Cricut Art Philosohpy and Artiste Collections, accessories, home decor and craft creations, organization and tools, all delivered to your doorstep. New "While Supplies Last" clearance items are added weekly!

CLICK HERE for CTMH's Studio J, the latest and greatest in digital scrapbooking, either as an alternative to classical scrapbooking or in combination, offering ready-made Express Collections or create your own beautiful layouts.

HAPPY SCRAPPIN' FROM SCRAPI TRACI!!!


01 December 2012

Belated Thanksgiving Turkey Card

I have been having some technical difficulties and have not been able to blog. I am back and although it's past Thanksgiving and we are on to Christmas creations, I wanted to share this super neat card I made for one of my afterschool kid's classes!

It's using two of my favorite new CTMH products- the treat cups and the Artiste collection (the latter just keeps giving and giving as I find more cool creations to make with it every day).

Skittles made the perfect candy for inside with its Fall colors. And, Artiste gave me the adorable turkey. I finished it off with some natual hemp for the bow around its neck, and my Thanksgiving stamped sentiments!  The background B&T is from Flirty and the cardstock is Kraft.  I hope you like it!






0 comments:

Post a Comment