CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

WELCOME TO YOUR #1 SOURCE FOR ALL THINGS CRAFTY AND SCRAPI

I offer the BEST products in the industry by CLOSE TO MY HEART! I hope you get lots of inspiration to get your scrap on . . .

CLICK HERE TO SHOP for everything you need and will want for crafting - choose from innovative papers, stamps, must-have Cricut Art Philosohpy and Artiste Collections, accessories, home decor and craft creations, organization and tools, all delivered to your doorstep. New "While Supplies Last" clearance items are added weekly!

CLICK HERE for CTMH's Studio J, the latest and greatest in digital scrapbooking, either as an alternative to classical scrapbooking or in combination, offering ready-made Express Collections or create your own beautiful layouts.

HAPPY SCRAPPIN' FROM SCRAPI TRACI!!!


23 March 2013

Chantilly "Easter" Layout and Monogrammed Tag

I used the gorgeous Chantilly paper to create two projects for my March Scrapi Sisters Team dinner. The first is an Easter one page layout which also features shapes from the Cricut Artiste cartridge for the Easter title and grass and the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge for the circle mats for the cute egg stamp from "Easter Wishes" stamp set.  I used CTMH's alcohol markers to color in the images, and used some pink glitter gems, pin clip and ribbon to finish the layout!

The second project is a tag cut with the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge as well as the flower image. The stamp is one of the Monogrammed stamps which I LOVE so much.  I bought the whole collection and I have used it for so many projects!!  I gave this to my Mom for her birthday to use as a bookmark but it makes a beautiful gift tag too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment