CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

WELCOME TO YOUR #1 SOURCE FOR ALL THINGS CRAFTY AND SCRAPI

I offer the BEST products in the industry by CLOSE TO MY HEART! I hope you get lots of inspiration to get your scrap on . . .

CLICK HERE TO SHOP for everything you need and will want for crafting - choose from innovative papers, stamps, must-have Cricut Art Philosohpy and Artiste Collections, accessories, home decor and craft creations, organization and tools, all delivered to your doorstep. New "While Supplies Last" clearance items are added weekly!

CLICK HERE for CTMH's Studio J, the latest and greatest in digital scrapbooking, either as an alternative to classical scrapbooking or in combination, offering ready-made Express Collections or create your own beautiful layouts.

HAPPY SCRAPPIN' FROM SCRAPI TRACI!!!


31 May 2013

A Flowering Bunch SOTM June Blog Hop

Welcome to our June CTMH Stamp of the Month Blog Hop featuring "A Flowering Bunch".  If you've come from Laurie Newton's blog, you are on the right track. This stamp set of ten images, four of which coordinate with the Cricut Artiste cartridge (awesome!), is a must have - it's so versatile and lends itself for cards, layouts and home decor!! 


This stamp set can be yours for  only $5 with any $50 order. If you
do not have a CTMH consultant, 
click here to purchase.

My artwork is a one page scrapbook layout that I can not wait to find the perfect picture of my 12 year old daughter Haley, so I can treasure this page for ever like I do her!! As soon as I saw the title, "Uniquely You", with the gorgeous floral images, it screamed fabulous layout of Haley because she is unique, all sides to her pre-teen self (and yes, I admit some of those sides not "uniquely" cute at this age as others).  I am really happy with how it turned out. Love the look of the "bunch of flowers" stamped across the bottom in desert sand on the bamboo cardstock.  


Surf''s Up Paper Packet (X7168B)
Dark Chocolate Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (Z1617)
Harvest Assortment Baker's Twine (Z1751)
Wooden Mini-Medley Accents (Z1837)
Artisan Studs Durables (Z1816)
Cricut Artiste Cartridge Collection (Z1686)
Sorbet Exclusive Marker Set (Z4207)
Creme Brulee Exclusive Marker Set (Z2406)
Bamboo and Desert Sand Cardstock (X5933)
Desert Sand Stamp Pad (Z2188)
Sorbet and Sweet Leaf Cardstock (X5936)
Ruby Stamp Pad (Z2170)
Olive Marker Set (Z4245) and Stamp Pad (Z2137)
Here is a close up of the flowers. So fun playing with our alcohol-based markers!  I'll admit that I try to use as many solid stamps as possible but after doing this layout, I think I will be looking at my stamp choices with a whole new eye. Working with the markers on these flowers brought me back to when I was a kid, diligently working on my coloring books. And I can't get over how cool my final flowers look - I keep admiring them over and over again!!


Thanks for stopping by. I'd love it if you took time to leave me a comment if you like my layout.  Now, it's time to hop on over to Annette Green's blog to see what wonderful creation she has come up with this "flowering" stamp set!

10 comments:

Annette Green

Wonderful layout Traci. You're an ace with those alcohol markers. Your flowers look great!

Karen Fullam

Beautiful Job! I love the delicate colors!

Wendy Coffman

So soft and pretty!

Haley D.

Pretty LO! I love your coloring on the flowers.

Gina Brandstetter

Love the way you colored your flowers! Very Pretty!

Becca-expressions

Ooooo! Love the coloring!!

Susan Brooks - The Closet Stamper

Love your color choices, this is such a happy layout!

c smith

thank you for a layout and a lovely one too. you have a great sense of color and your marker work is fabulous

Sharon Chapman

Yes! You are right, the flowers are worth admiring! I have not been a fan of the markers, but you have me re-thinking that with this beautiful layout and coloring!

Casandra Bennett

Very pretty. Love the colors.

Post a Comment