CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

WELCOME TO YOUR #1 SOURCE FOR ALL THINGS CRAFTY AND SCRAPI

I offer the BEST products in the industry by CLOSE TO MY HEART! I hope you get lots of inspiration to get your scrap on . . .

CLICK HERE TO SHOP for everything you need and will want for crafting - choose from innovative papers, stamps, must-have Cricut Art Philosohpy and Artiste Collections, accessories, home decor and craft creations, organization and tools, all delivered to your doorstep. New "While Supplies Last" clearance items are added weekly!

CLICK HERE for CTMH's Studio J, the latest and greatest in digital scrapbooking, either as an alternative to classical scrapbooking or in combination, offering ready-made Express Collections or create your own beautiful layouts.

HAPPY SCRAPPIN' FROM SCRAPI TRACI!!!


08 September 2011

Elemental Kit Just TOO Awesome To Miss

My August classes put together the "Elemental" Level 2 kit plus a bonus layout with stamping - my first class using the beautiful materials from the 2011 Autumn/Winter Idea Book.  Unfortunately August was crazy busy and although I managed to squeeze two classes in for these gorgeous pages, I never managed to get a photo of the layouts up on my blog.  Since it's never to late to show great scrapbooking pages, here you go:

Elemental Layout #1 - These pages were perfect formy traditional first day of school photos!  As I said on the layout, it was a big year for us - first year of high school for my son Alex, and last year of elementary school for my daughter Haley.

I am excited to add pictures to this layout - it's next on my to-do list.  Such great pages and so many picture choices!!

Elemental Bonus Layout - The right layout is straight from page 26 of the Idea Book. I loved the layout and the "Love Life, " stamp set so much that I just had to include it in my class. As a special bonus for this bonus page, I even offered the stamp set at a 20% off to anyone who wanted their own set for the class!

The class will be repeated on Mon., Sept. 26, or can be done during any of the Mischief Sept. classes.  The cost is $36 or $30, if you choose not to buy the Cork Alphabet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment