CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

WELCOME TO YOUR #1 SOURCE FOR ALL THINGS CRAFTY AND SCRAPI

I offer the BEST products in the industry by CLOSE TO MY HEART! I hope you get lots of inspiration to get your scrap on . . .

CLICK HERE TO SHOP for everything you need and will want for crafting - choose from innovative papers, stamps, must-have Cricut Art Philosohpy and Artiste Collections, accessories, home decor and craft creations, organization and tools, all delivered to your doorstep. New "While Supplies Last" clearance items are added weekly!

CLICK HERE for CTMH's Studio J, the latest and greatest in digital scrapbooking, either as an alternative to classical scrapbooking or in combination, offering ready-made Express Collections or create your own beautiful layouts.

HAPPY SCRAPPIN' FROM SCRAPI TRACI!!!


07 September 2011

Lots of Mischief Making In September

My September classes will be filled with Mischief . . .using CTMH's new Mischief Level 2 Paper Packet and embellishments.  I love the colors and versatility of this new paper, the Mischief Complements Rub Ons, and the Midnight Felt Shapes.  To complete the layout below, I also used two of the black "Decor Journaling Spots" (leftover from my August "Elemental Layouts") and some button brads from the Black Mini-Medly (leftover from my July's "Wing's Layouts").

A perfect example of why this paper is so versatile is my next layout . . . a gorgeous Autumn page.  Mischief doesn't have to be just limited to Halloween.  Half of the Mischief Complements Rub Ons include Autumn themes as well.  Even more fun on this layout, are the fun shapes I've included using our new Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge. Fun, easy and beautiful!
I love these papers and wanted to use the new super fun "All Hollows Eve" stamp set, so I created a bonus layout using additional Midnight Felt Shapes, remainder of the Black Mini-Medley Assortment, and two Zip strips! Once I choose the perfect picture (hopefully from this upcoming Halloween), then the black ribbon will just be wrapped around the picture).


Cost of the basic kit will be $24.75 for the Mischief Level 2 Paper, 2 Colonial White Cardstocks, Mischief Complements Rub Ons and the Midnight Felt Shapes.

ADD ONS:  If you want to add the Decor Journaling Spots, cost is $28; to add the Black Mini-Medly Assortment, cost is $34 (or $28 without the Spots).

Finally, since I've incorporated the fun "All Hollows Eve" Stamp Set in our bonus page, I'm offering it at a special rate of 20% off, or $15 (with shipping and tax).

Classes will be scheduled on Fri. Sept. 17, 9:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. and 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.  Makeup will be scheduled on Wed., Sept. 28, 7 - 10 p.m.

0 comments:

Post a Comment