CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

WELCOME TO YOUR #1 SOURCE FOR ALL THINGS CRAFTY AND SCRAPI

I offer the BEST products in the industry by CLOSE TO MY HEART! I hope you get lots of inspiration to get your scrap on . . .

CLICK HERE TO SHOP for everything you need and will want for crafting - choose from innovative papers, stamps, must-have Cricut Art Philosohpy and Artiste Collections, accessories, home decor and craft creations, organization and tools, all delivered to your doorstep. New "While Supplies Last" clearance items are added weekly!

CLICK HERE for CTMH's Studio J, the latest and greatest in digital scrapbooking, either as an alternative to classical scrapbooking or in combination, offering ready-made Express Collections or create your own beautiful layouts.

HAPPY SCRAPPIN' FROM SCRAPI TRACI!!!


03 October 2012

Buzzing About Studio J October Special

My beautiful Haley, the bumblebee, with her cousins and neighorhood kids.  Love how this layout turned out - I wanted a quick layout, without a lot of embellishments. So fun to have such a large assortment of Halloween pages to choose from.

I am a classic scrapbooker - I love the feel and smell (yeah, kinda weird) of the papers and the wide assortment of super fun CTMH embellishments. I'll be the first to admit that it took me awhile to get on the Studio J digital scrapbooking bandwagon. Now, I LOVE it as an alternative to catch up on missing pages from my albums or for a fresh take on those annual holiday pages which we do every year! I LOVE that's it's easily accessible - I can keep working on my scrapbooking wherever I'm at. I'm a multi-tasker (big time) so for me to turn out a couple scrapbooking pages while I'm watching shows or a movie with the kids, is huge. I can sit at their practices and still have "me or productive time" (depending on my mood), where I get get lost in my family's memories!  Best of all, if I feel like my layouts are missing something, I can always add the ribbon or the bling later!

 
Here's another really fun layout that was super quick and turned at so cute!!
Whether you may be interested in digital scrapbooking as your sole method of scrapbooking or like me, a combination with classic scrapbooking, this month is the perfect time to try it!

Get a free Studio J® layout in October! Order 9 layouts and get 1 free. Or multiples for up to four free layouts.  Click here to register for free (or to login, if you are already registered).

0 comments:

Post a Comment