CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

WELCOME TO YOUR #1 SOURCE FOR ALL THINGS CRAFTY AND SCRAPI

I offer the BEST products in the industry by CLOSE TO MY HEART! I hope you get lots of inspiration to get your scrap on . . .

CLICK HERE TO SHOP for everything you need and will want for crafting - choose from innovative papers, stamps, must-have Cricut Art Philosohpy and Artiste Collections, accessories, home decor and craft creations, organization and tools, all delivered to your doorstep. New "While Supplies Last" clearance items are added weekly!

CLICK HERE for CTMH's Studio J, the latest and greatest in digital scrapbooking, either as an alternative to classical scrapbooking or in combination, offering ready-made Express Collections or create your own beautiful layouts.

HAPPY SCRAPPIN' FROM SCRAPI TRACI!!!


05 October 2012

"Spellbound" Not Just For Parties - Fun Card

CTMH's new Workshop On the Go "Spellbound Cricut Kit" makes super fun Halloween party projects!!  I love the cute treat bags, cupcake picks and liner, soda wraps and banners.  I just didn't need to make party goodies this year but I still had to order this great kit and I'm not disappointed.

First, the papers are gorgeous and super diverse - I see lots of different themed scrapbook layouts in my future using these papers, both Halloween and not.  And, lots of fabulous cards!


Hope you like my first card creation using this Spellbound kit. I love how it turned out.  The stamp set not only has some great Halloween images, but it coordinates with CTMH's Cricut Artiste cartridge.  I also used the accompanying sunset baker's twine and pin clip. Best of all, the card design is from the new "Make It From the Heart" Volume I.

Don't miss out on this great kit just because you think it's all about party stuff. More designs to come using the contents from this kit!  Click here if you'd like to get your own kit!




   

1 comments:

Casandra Bennett

Cute card! So fun.

Post a Comment