CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

WELCOME TO YOUR #1 SOURCE FOR ALL THINGS CRAFTY AND SCRAPI

I offer the BEST products in the industry by CLOSE TO MY HEART! I hope you get lots of inspiration to get your scrap on . . .

CLICK HERE TO SHOP for everything you need and will want for crafting - choose from innovative papers, stamps, must-have Cricut Art Philosohpy and Artiste Collections, accessories, home decor and craft creations, organization and tools, all delivered to your doorstep. New "While Supplies Last" clearance items are added weekly!

CLICK HERE for CTMH's Studio J, the latest and greatest in digital scrapbooking, either as an alternative to classical scrapbooking or in combination, offering ready-made Express Collections or create your own beautiful layouts.

HAPPY SCRAPPIN' FROM SCRAPI TRACI!!!


03 February 2013

My Creations Bracket Frame with Gorgeous "For Always" Paper

This month my workshops will be featuring the gorgeous "For Always" paper from CTMH's NEW 2013 Spring/Summer Idea Book!!  Here is a project I've made for next month's Sip 'N Scrap with the My Creations Bracket Frame.  


I cut the "For Always" Floral paper with the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge at 10 3/4" with the Fit To Page setting and then traced and cut out the inside mat area with my craft knife. The edge of the photo mat is 1/4" strips of black cardstock. The "Family" flag shapes are cut at 1 1/4" inch for the black mat and 1" for the white daisy and letters are stamped with the "Trinity Alphabet" stamp set.  Under the "family" flaps is a strip of the Silver Shimmer Trim.

The inside white daisy base is cut at 9" x 9" (with a piece of chipboard also cut at 9" x 9" for the backing). The double mat is the back of the floral "For Always" with slate and white daisy cardstocks in the center.

Here are closeups of the embellishments:


On the top left, I cut a AP flower in the slate (so easy to make with my new CTMH Quilling tool). The flower shape is cut with the AP and stamp is from the new "Girls Rock" stamp set. The third flower is made using our new "For Always Textiles".  All I did was punch a 1 1/4" cardstock circle, then used the template to trace four circles on the fabric. I folded each circle over twice, using a little liquid glass, then pieced all four together on my circle template. I finished it off with the black tulle and some bling!

On the bottom right is a matching flower from "Girls Rock" stamp set, an AP cut flower with the Handwriting themed "For Always" paper, a black glitter button from the new Buttons Black Assortment, and a fun shape in slate cardstock with the AP cartridge.

Thanks to CTMH Consultants Kathy Skipper and Wendy Kessler for their beautiful Bracket Frame artwork inspiration!

Make sure to check out all the fun new products or view the online Idea Book on  my website by clicking here. Want a hard copy of the NEW IDEA BOOk?  I'd be happy to send you one. Contact me at traci@scrapitraci.com.




1 comments:

Kay Miracle

I love this frame. Do you sell these as a kit.

Post a Comment