CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

WELCOME TO YOUR #1 SOURCE FOR ALL THINGS CRAFTY AND SCRAPI

I offer the BEST products in the industry by CLOSE TO MY HEART! I hope you get lots of inspiration to get your scrap on . . .

CLICK HERE TO SHOP for everything you need and will want for crafting - choose from innovative papers, stamps, must-have Cricut Art Philosohpy and Artiste Collections, accessories, home decor and craft creations, organization and tools, all delivered to your doorstep. New "While Supplies Last" clearance items are added weekly!

CLICK HERE for CTMH's Studio J, the latest and greatest in digital scrapbooking, either as an alternative to classical scrapbooking or in combination, offering ready-made Express Collections or create your own beautiful layouts.

HAPPY SCRAPPIN' FROM SCRAPI TRACI!!!


31 January 2013

"Home Sweet Home" February Blog Hop




Welcome to my Scrapi blog for February's "Home Sweet Home" February CTMH Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  Thanks for stopping by after checking out Shirley Ross'  beautiful artwork.  

I LOVE this month's stamp set because I see at at least four fabulous scrapbook layouts plus the possibility of incorporating partial pieces of the four main stamps in this set for additional layouts.  Not to mention the tons of home decor possibilities using the Bracket Frame and Star which easily come to mind, and so many other projects using some of the cool new My Creations pieces featured in the new Idea Book. I am hoping other participants in this blog hop have the same idea and will showcase these projects!

My artwork uses the NEW Buzz and Bumble paper packet, Buzz and Bumble My Stickease and Buzz and Bumble My Assortment plus the NEW Brown Glitter Paper and NEW Brown and Tan Sparkles.  I combined Outdoor Denim cardstock with the Goldrush cardstock and Sunset cardstocks to give the papers a brighter look. The brown glitter paper mat for the "home" stamp was cut using the AP Cricut cartridge. The papers are distressed with my cocoa distressing ink and I used 3-D tape to pop up some of the stickers. I hope you like it and I'd love to have your comments!!


As you'll be reading a lot through this blog, this stamp set is available for only $5 with a $50 order, which will not be difficult to do with the all-new ridiculous crazy CTMH Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book and the new Studio J February special* ($5 for a two-page layout throughout the month of February).  If you do not have a CTMH consultant and want to purchase this incredible set right this minute, check out the new Idea Book or register for free to play on Studio J, click here!

To continue on in this Blog Hop, click here and you'll go to one of my favorite people and teammate Michelle Jones blog.  I am sure she will wow you with whatever she has come up with this month!

Or, keep going for more artwork using Buzz and Bumble, and come back to click for Michelle Jones blog.


I was having so much fun playing with this new Buzz and Bumble paper and super fun My Stickease Assortment that I went ahead and put two more layouts together.  I'll be honest, of all the new paper packets from the new Idea Book, Buzz and Bumble was the one I was most hesitant about. Although I think the neutral and subdued look is timeless and beautiful, it's not necessarily my style.  My goal was to create layouts that would showcase the papers and stickease to be a bit brighter than as shown in the new Idea Book. I found that using the cocoa cardstock and cocoa patterned B&T as accents rather than as a base gave the papers a younger look  - perfect for me to add pictures of my 12 year old daughter Haley and her friends.   Besides the Buzz and Bumble paper packet, stickease, assortment and sparkles, I used the new Wooden Mini-Medley Accents, a small AP Cricut cut shape (below, part of scalloped circle). I further embellished both the layout above and below with 3-D tape - love the look of the 3-D photo mats and laying the stickers. To brighten the layouts, I used Pear and Honey cardstock for layout #2 above, and to give a different look matching the stickers, Garden Green as base with Sunset cardstock for layout #3 below (sorry about the crooked pic for this layout!).


Thanks for looking!!

Scrapi Traci

* Click here if you want to check out Studio J Digital Scrapbooking for free.  No charge to register. Create as many layouts as you want; you only pay when you order.  This month only, two page layouts are only $5, including free jpg!!  Check out the new Express Collections - move photos in, title and/or journal and voila, you are done!  Fast and Simple.

Follow me on www.facebook.com/ScrapiTraci