CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

WELCOME TO YOUR #1 SOURCE FOR ALL THINGS CRAFTY AND SCRAPI

I offer the BEST products in the industry by CLOSE TO MY HEART! I hope you get lots of inspiration to get your scrap on . . .

CLICK HERE TO SHOP for everything you need and will want for crafting - choose from innovative papers, stamps, must-have Cricut Art Philosohpy and Artiste Collections, accessories, home decor and craft creations, organization and tools, all delivered to your doorstep. New "While Supplies Last" clearance items are added weekly!

CLICK HERE for CTMH's Studio J, the latest and greatest in digital scrapbooking, either as an alternative to classical scrapbooking or in combination, offering ready-made Express Collections or create your own beautiful layouts.

HAPPY SCRAPPIN' FROM SCRAPI TRACI!!!


16 May 2011

Faster. Simpler. Easier. CTMH Never Fails Me!

I got together with a good "scrappin" friend this last weekend at the last minute.  When you have a window of opportunity, you've just got to take it! Especially since they are so far and few between with the kid's busy schedules.

Since it was last minute, I didn't have a whole lot of time to get my scrapbooking stash packed up.  So, I took a bunch of the kits that I bought from the recent Clearance, all of my newly organized and packaged CTMH embellishments, papers, inks, stamps (yeah, just a few things, right?) and headed over.

What a successful and fun night!  I was knocking the pages out so quickly and loving the results!  I became an instant fan of CTMH because I liked that it was easy to coordinate all of their projects without having to scan the aisles looking for components that will match. It truly is a fabulous system and it works.  Scrapbooking has never been faster, simpler, or easier for me!  Not that I wasn't a true believer before but you almost have to constantly show yourself how great it works, with fabulous results!!

What I especially love, is how easy it is to mix and match the kits.  Take a look at this fun layout I did with older Silhouette and the newer Bliss.


Not only did I combine Bliss and Silhouette paper packets, but used Silhouette Level 2 stickers, the new Irresistibles Eclectic Alphabet, and older Black Designer Ribbon Collection.

Here's another layout, which I did for a wedding album client that I have (hence, the pictures I had already added to one layout are covered). 

This is a Silhouette Level 1 with the Irresistibles Villa and older Black Designer Ribbon Collection, bamboo and desert sand inks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment