CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

WELCOME TO YOUR #1 SOURCE FOR ALL THINGS CRAFTY AND SCRAPI

I offer the BEST products in the industry by CLOSE TO MY HEART! I hope you get lots of inspiration to get your scrap on . . .

CLICK HERE TO SHOP for everything you need and will want for crafting - choose from innovative papers, stamps, must-have Cricut Art Philosohpy and Artiste Collections, accessories, home decor and craft creations, organization and tools, all delivered to your doorstep. New "While Supplies Last" clearance items are added weekly!

CLICK HERE for CTMH's Studio J, the latest and greatest in digital scrapbooking, either as an alternative to classical scrapbooking or in combination, offering ready-made Express Collections or create your own beautiful layouts.

HAPPY SCRAPPIN' FROM SCRAPI TRACI!!!


25 May 2011

Studio J Offers So Many Paper Options

I still can't get over how easy Studio J layouts are. With my "Spring Chicks" layout below, I knew I wanted to try the Bliss Paper Packet because it's such a great neutral pattern, and I wanted to play with different cardstock color choices (not the obvious ones that are recommended). I decided to try matching my daughter and her friend's shirts with the green cardstock to see if it would compliment the papers. To tie it in even more, I added the peach cardstock and chocolate ribbow. I quickly added some fun stickease, embellishments, title boxes and journaling. All in all, it took less than 30 minutes to put this layout together! I'm not sure what's the best thing though - that I loved how it all turned out or that I actually have a May 2011 layout done in May 2011! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment