CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

WELCOME TO YOUR #1 SOURCE FOR ALL THINGS CRAFTY AND SCRAPI

I offer the BEST products in the industry by CLOSE TO MY HEART! I hope you get lots of inspiration to get your scrap on . . .

CLICK HERE TO SHOP for everything you need and will want for crafting - choose from innovative papers, stamps, must-have Cricut Art Philosohpy and Artiste Collections, accessories, home decor and craft creations, organization and tools, all delivered to your doorstep. New "While Supplies Last" clearance items are added weekly!

CLICK HERE for CTMH's Studio J, the latest and greatest in digital scrapbooking, either as an alternative to classical scrapbooking or in combination, offering ready-made Express Collections or create your own beautiful layouts.

HAPPY SCRAPPIN' FROM SCRAPI TRACI!!!


31 May 2011

"Jubilation" for June Blog Hop

Welcome to my Scrapi Blog.  For those of you coming from Michelle Loncar's Blog, I hope you are being inspired by the fabulous artwork from my fellow CTMH consultants for the June Stamp of the Month "Jubilation".  This 24-stamp set is so versatile that's it's not only a perfect year round set for cards but also to use as terrific accents to scrapbook pages or projects!



Although I love cards, scrapbook layouts are my passion so I wanted to show how easy and perfect this set is complimenting the Lucky Level 2 Paper Packet, Assortment and Journal Spots.

This "Birthday Hero" layout is CTMH all the way . . . with their wooden buttons, kraft borders, and dimensional element stars inked in outdoor denim ink.  Plus, my new fav "Token Alphabet" stamp set inked in Outdoor and Sunset then punched with my handy circle punch!  I finished it off with outdoor denim ribbon from the Designer Ribbon Blue Collection!

Baseball and Birthdays - it doesn't get any better than that for a pre-teen boy so to have them both on the same day . . . perfect!

Closer look at Left page of Layout.

Closer look at Right page of layout.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you'll take the time to become a follower (this newbie would LOVE to have more followers) and I'd especially love your comments.  Happy Scrappin' from Scrapi Traci!!!

Now click here for Vicki Tagatz's BlogShould you get lost along the way, you can always start over by visiting Kathleen Androlewicz's blog.