CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

WELCOME TO YOUR #1 SOURCE FOR ALL THINGS CRAFTY AND SCRAPI

I offer the BEST products in the industry by CLOSE TO MY HEART! I hope you get lots of inspiration to get your scrap on . . .

CLICK HERE TO SHOP for everything you need and will want for crafting - choose from innovative papers, stamps, must-have Cricut Art Philosohpy and Artiste Collections, accessories, home decor and craft creations, organization and tools, all delivered to your doorstep. New "While Supplies Last" clearance items are added weekly!

CLICK HERE for CTMH's Studio J, the latest and greatest in digital scrapbooking, either as an alternative to classical scrapbooking or in combination, offering ready-made Express Collections or create your own beautiful layouts.

HAPPY SCRAPPIN' FROM SCRAPI TRACI!!!


12 November 2011

6" x 6" Olive Quick Pic Album for Cheer Team with Classic and Digital Scrapbooking

This first page was done in Studio J - I'll send the jpg of this layout to Costco for additional copies.

This simple layout was done using CTMH's Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge for the lettering and the star images.

This layout was fun - I used an image from CTMH's new Instant Memories stamp set to make the subdued patterned paper, and sentiments on the scalloped circle from our punch.  The tag is from the Art Philosophy cartridge, finished off with green sparkles.

I love the look of the Kraft cardstock with the new Milepost shapes and Kraft borders.  The right page will say "Follow Your" in ponderosa pine (which I'm awaiting my order). The sentiments and star images were stamped in white daisy ink.

This page is perfect for our star cheerleaders. The stamp is from an old "You Rock" set that I continue to use over and over again for my kid projects.  Again, sparkles finishes the layout.

This layout features My Stickease from the old "You Rock" collection that I picked up at a great clearance price.
My daughter and I got a laugh out of this layout. It's supposed to say "Fear The Oar", one of their Oarsmen sayings and instead I put "Feel the Oar".  Just hadn't had a chance to fix yet plus it makes me laught.  The tag and letters are cut from the Art Philosophy cartridge and threaded with white ribbon. 

Funky image on the left was cut from the Art Philosophy cartridge and then edged with a fun star punch which I also used for the right border piece.  The award image was cut from a Sports Mania Cricut cartridge, placed on a circle from our punch!

Here is the last page that I did as the coordinating layout in Studio J. I simply scanned their formal team picture and perfect!

This class is scheduled tomorrow and I'm excited to have the team put this together. I choose individual pictures for each of the girls from pictures that I took and other parents so they will leave this class with a personalized album!!  The finishing touch will be to get their teammates and coaches to sign the inside cover, for a fabulous keepsake from the season!

0 comments:

Post a Comment