CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

WELCOME TO YOUR #1 SOURCE FOR ALL THINGS CRAFTY AND SCRAPI

I offer the BEST products in the industry by CLOSE TO MY HEART! I hope you get lots of inspiration to get your scrap on . . .

CLICK HERE TO SHOP for everything you need and will want for crafting - choose from innovative papers, stamps, must-have Cricut Art Philosohpy and Artiste Collections, accessories, home decor and craft creations, organization and tools, all delivered to your doorstep. New "While Supplies Last" clearance items are added weekly!

CLICK HERE for CTMH's Studio J, the latest and greatest in digital scrapbooking, either as an alternative to classical scrapbooking or in combination, offering ready-made Express Collections or create your own beautiful layouts.

HAPPY SCRAPPIN' FROM SCRAPI TRACI!!!


21 November 2011

"Give Thanks" Banners

One of my friends and neighbors ordered a "Give Thanks" banner for displaying on her mantle this year.  I really enjoyed playing with my CTMH Art Philosophy Cartridge to come up with many of the enhancements.  The Notable Alphabet, which coordinates with the cartridge, worked perfectly for the letters.  The paper used is from last year's Olivia - the only request I had was for rich colors and each panel in a different color so Olivia worked out perfectly with a large mix of the beautiful deep Fall CTMH cardstocks. 

I made two slightly different versions so I could keep one for my mantle too! Since I love how both came out, figured I wouldn't be disappointed with either.

In addition to the numerous rich cardstocks, Olivia B&Ts, I also added a couple extra embellishments  - the "Family" die-cut chipboard shape from the Lucky Level 2 Assortment, bling-bling from the Mocha Opaques Adhesive Gems, and ribbon from the Cocoa Collection.I loved figuring out how many fun leaves and branches I could make with AP cartridge with all the unique options - layers, decoration layers, etc. This project really got me more acquainted with the ridiculous number of shapes, tags, cards, project, letter choices!!  I hope you like!!!

Any of my projects are available through custom orders!  If you don't have the Art Philosophy cartridge yet, click here to get your own copy. The cartridge is only $99 for three coordinating stamp sets, three coordinating chipboard pieces plus the cartridge itself (incredible deal).

Or, email me your order at traci@scrapitraci.com if you think you'd spend an additional $50 because then you could become your own hostess and earn $25 in free project (not to mention all the other special for discounted stamp of the months and the new Rock the Block special). 

0 comments:

Post a Comment