CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

WELCOME TO YOUR #1 SOURCE FOR ALL THINGS CRAFTY AND SCRAPI

I offer the BEST products in the industry by CLOSE TO MY HEART! I hope you get lots of inspiration to get your scrap on . . .

CLICK HERE TO SHOP for everything you need and will want for crafting - choose from innovative papers, stamps, must-have Cricut Art Philosohpy and Artiste Collections, accessories, home decor and craft creations, organization and tools, all delivered to your doorstep. New "While Supplies Last" clearance items are added weekly!

CLICK HERE for CTMH's Studio J, the latest and greatest in digital scrapbooking, either as an alternative to classical scrapbooking or in combination, offering ready-made Express Collections or create your own beautiful layouts.

HAPPY SCRAPPIN' FROM SCRAPI TRACI!!!


11 November 2011

6" x 6" Pansy Purple Album for All-Star Gymnastics Team

I am loving these new 6" x 6" quick pic albums.  Here's a fun and quick album that I put together for an upcoming team building class for an All-Star Gymnastics Team.

The team's colors are purple and black. It was fun crafting this using a wide assortment of CTMH products and only a couple outside products. Take a look. Hope you like it!

Love the layering options on CTMH's Art Philosophy Cartridge, fun tags and images like the stars. I used white, black and gyspy CTMH cardstock and gypsy ink plus one of the purple sparkles.

This page is using a Cricut Sports Mania cartridge that was perfect for my page idea here.  Again, I used CTMH black, gypsy and white cardstock, the new milepost bulk stars, and kraft borders.

This page features the older You Rock My Stickease which I purchased several copies at the clearance rate.  So happy I did - I love the message here for team meet pictures.  I also used CTMH grey flannel and white cardstock and the shimmer designer brads.

This layout features the new "Instant Memories" stamp set, white brads, paper from the Hooligans kit and banner from the new Dimensional Elements Banners, sold individually and as part of the Art Philosophy package.

I used CTMH grey flannel, gyspy and white cardstock with blue sparkles, tags by the Art Philosophy cartridge and stamp set from the special "You and Me" kit.

CTMH's new Blue Ribbon stamp set was the perfect touch for this page.  I used the Art Philosophy cartridge to cut the coordinating image for the top of the ribbon and an older CTMH sentiment stamp set for the "100% Awesome".  I finished the page with one of our new fun bling buttons.

I loved the look of the Kraft cardstock with the gypsy and black.  I also used one of my favorite stamp sets from the Spring/Summer 2011 catalog that was paired with the Wings Paper Packet! Black button brads, black button, and kraft borders completed the page

This layout features another fun image from the Art Philosophy cartridge - the funky star, a scallop punch shape, purple sparkles, fun purple ribbon and decorated borders.

This final page features a Dimensional Element Star, flower, more sparkles and pin clip. The stamp set is from a old "You Rock" collection!


The front cover and back cover are perfect to get teammate and/or fan autographs with a purple or black sharpie!!


Coming next . . . a 6" x 6" Quick Pic Olive Album for my daughter's cheer team end of year party. Ponderosa Pine and Honey were perfect colors in this coordinating Olive album!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment