CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

WELCOME TO YOUR #1 SOURCE FOR ALL THINGS CRAFTY AND SCRAPI

I offer the BEST products in the industry by CLOSE TO MY HEART! I hope you get lots of inspiration to get your scrap on . . .

CLICK HERE TO SHOP for everything you need and will want for crafting - choose from innovative papers, stamps, must-have Cricut Art Philosohpy and Artiste Collections, accessories, home decor and craft creations, organization and tools, all delivered to your doorstep. New "While Supplies Last" clearance items are added weekly!

CLICK HERE for CTMH's Studio J, the latest and greatest in digital scrapbooking, either as an alternative to classical scrapbooking or in combination, offering ready-made Express Collections or create your own beautiful layouts.

HAPPY SCRAPPIN' FROM SCRAPI TRACI!!!


14 January 2013

Feeling Victorious with Studio J Express Collections

 I LOVE Studio J's Express Collections - there are six different themed collections with 10 two-page coordinating, fully embellished layouts, that are professional designed and nearly complete.  All I had to do was drag in my photos and journal.

I did both of these layouts while my daughter and I watched one episode of Victorious!  I felt victorious with my nifty accomplishments. Studio J is just perfect for the multi-tasker in me. Although I am a classic scrapbooker by heart, the Studio J digital scrapbooking is perfect for me to catch up on some pages when I don't have the opportunity to scrapbook!  I'll even work on them when I am waiting for my kid's practices, using my phone's hotspot.

The Express Collections are so fabulous . . . there are so many gorgeous layouts that I can't wait to use in the future.  Almost makes me want to stage pictures for some of them!

If you haven't tried it out yourself, don't hesitate. All you have to do to test it out is register here for free, and then you can play as much as you want. You only pay when you decide to order, and with that, your two page layout is only $6.95 and it includes a jpg emailed to you. If you only want to purchase just the jpeg, then it's $2.95.  As for shipping, it's one flat rate for 4 - 50 layouts of $5.95.  You can't beat that price when you compare costs of prints and scrapbooking materials.  Plus, the quality of the 12" x 12" layout that is shipped is just fabulous. You actually have to touch it to tell if it's classic or digital scrapbooking.  So, get on today. Try an entire Express Collection for a whole album or mix and match within collections.  Want more options?  You can also choose to create your own custom layouts - you'll pick your paper, layouts and embellishments. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment