CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

WELCOME TO YOUR #1 SOURCE FOR ALL THINGS CRAFTY AND SCRAPI

I offer the BEST products in the industry by CLOSE TO MY HEART! I hope you get lots of inspiration to get your scrap on . . .

CLICK HERE TO SHOP for everything you need and will want for crafting - choose from innovative papers, stamps, must-have Cricut Art Philosohpy and Artiste Collections, accessories, home decor and craft creations, organization and tools, all delivered to your doorstep. New "While Supplies Last" clearance items are added weekly!

CLICK HERE for CTMH's Studio J, the latest and greatest in digital scrapbooking, either as an alternative to classical scrapbooking or in combination, offering ready-made Express Collections or create your own beautiful layouts.

HAPPY SCRAPPIN' FROM SCRAPI TRACI!!!


03 January 2013

Scholastic Offers So Many Layout Options

Layout #1
Layout #2
Layout #3






The Scholastic Paper Packet, shown with the Scholastic My Stickease and Memo Assortment (plus Canvas Letters and Round Durables), is not only perfect for your kid's school pictures but would work for vacation photos or everyday family life pics. Use the paper alone with your choice of stamps and the possibilities are endless with its classic and neutral colors.  As you'll see in my layouts, you can keep it neutral or pair it with richer and brighter colors for lots of different options! 

If using for school pictures, one of my favorite things to use with my layouts is CTMH's Tru Fit Folios. I 'll adhere one side of the layout to the folder and slip it into my album. I can then slip in report cards, letters, or artwork from that year, to keep in the album! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment