CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

WELCOME TO YOUR #1 SOURCE FOR ALL THINGS CRAFTY AND SCRAPI

I offer the BEST products in the industry by CLOSE TO MY HEART! I hope you get lots of inspiration to get your scrap on . . .

CLICK HERE TO SHOP for everything you need and will want for crafting - choose from innovative papers, stamps, must-have Cricut Art Philosohpy and Artiste Collections, accessories, home decor and craft creations, organization and tools, all delivered to your doorstep. New "While Supplies Last" clearance items are added weekly!

CLICK HERE for CTMH's Studio J, the latest and greatest in digital scrapbooking, either as an alternative to classical scrapbooking or in combination, offering ready-made Express Collections or create your own beautiful layouts.

HAPPY SCRAPPIN' FROM SCRAPI TRACI!!!


04 October 2011

Dreamin' Offers Beautiful Layouts for October Classes

I love the gorgeous, versatile papers from the Dreamin' Level 2 Paper Packet.   Pretty much perfect for scrapbooking any event throughout the year.

 Here are the two Dreamin' Level 2 layouts and a bonus Level 3 layout that we'll be putting together in classes this month.

First Day of School

Family Vacation in Smokey Mountains

"Jockey's Ridge" in Outer Banks

Classes will be Fri., Oct. 14 at 7 p.m.; Thurs., Oct. 20 at 7 p.m.; Wed., Oct. 26 at 9:30 a.m. and 7 p.m.  Cost is $28 (or $29 if you need to include two sheets of colonial white).   In addition, because I'm using the "Unscripted" stamp set (C1465) for my bonus Level 3 layout, I'm offering it to my clients for 20% off, if they'd like their own copy.

If you aren't local, and want to put together these pages too, email me at traci@scrapitraci.com, and I'll send you the cutting directions.  The materials used are the Dreamin' Level 2 Paper Packet, Dreamin' Level 2 My Stickease, Harvest Charms, and Honey Mini-Medley Assortment.  To order these materials for yourself, click here, or if you want the discounted stamp set, shoot me an email and I'll order for you!

And if you are as in love with these papers as I am, perhaps you'll also want to put together the Dreamin' Workshop on the Go layouts and bonus projects. Several of my clients are purchasing both, and attending two classes to get it all done! 



Guess what? With that additional purchase of $29.95 of a WOTG kit (Dreamin' Level 2 Paper Packet, Dreamin' Workshop Stamp Set, Shimmer Brads, and Bronze Glitz Glitter Gel), you'll then be able to get the October Stamp of the Month for $5, and could make the gorgeous project below:



For more great ideas using this stamp set, check out my earlier post and a fun Blog Hop with nearly 60 creations using this stamp set by clicking here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment