CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

WELCOME TO YOUR #1 SOURCE FOR ALL THINGS CRAFTY AND SCRAPI

I offer the BEST products in the industry by CLOSE TO MY HEART! I hope you get lots of inspiration to get your scrap on . . .

CLICK HERE TO SHOP for everything you need and will want for crafting - choose from innovative papers, stamps, must-have Cricut Art Philosohpy and Artiste Collections, accessories, home decor and craft creations, organization and tools, all delivered to your doorstep. New "While Supplies Last" clearance items are added weekly!

CLICK HERE for CTMH's Studio J, the latest and greatest in digital scrapbooking, either as an alternative to classical scrapbooking or in combination, offering ready-made Express Collections or create your own beautiful layouts.

HAPPY SCRAPPIN' FROM SCRAPI TRACI!!!


20 October 2011

Neat Studio J Tricks with Layout

This is one of my favorite Jeanette Lynton patterns of all times called "Sidelines", and with the intricacy of sizing the pictures on the top right, Studio J is the perfect tool to use to highlight this gorgeous layout!

I used the Olivia papers from last year - so beautiful. Some techniques I used with this layout include increasing the size of my picture (see bottom right with corn field) until our family was out of it and it was just the corn field background. Then, I put a journaling box on top with the vellum background.  I was so happy how it turned out. 

Another technique is using one of the many tag choices and putting a title box on top to create my own unique title rather than using the Quick Title Tool.

Again, like yesterday's layout, this one was part of the batch that I missed my JPEG download window, so I just took a picture with my camera.  Except for my lousy camera skills (nice centered picture, eh?), I'm kind of glad this happened.  It really shows with my photography that you cannot tell if this layout is digital from classical unless you could touch it!  Studio J is so  FABULOUS!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment