CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

WELCOME TO YOUR #1 SOURCE FOR ALL THINGS CRAFTY AND SCRAPI

I offer the BEST products in the industry by CLOSE TO MY HEART! I hope you get lots of inspiration to get your scrap on . . .

CLICK HERE TO SHOP for everything you need and will want for crafting - choose from innovative papers, stamps, must-have Cricut Art Philosohpy and Artiste Collections, accessories, home decor and craft creations, organization and tools, all delivered to your doorstep. New "While Supplies Last" clearance items are added weekly!

CLICK HERE for CTMH's Studio J, the latest and greatest in digital scrapbooking, either as an alternative to classical scrapbooking or in combination, offering ready-made Express Collections or create your own beautiful layouts.

HAPPY SCRAPPIN' FROM SCRAPI TRACI!!!


18 October 2011

Roxie Too Perfect for Girlie Cheer Pages

So, still completely addicted to Studio J and have been consistently ordering a mininum of 15 - 20 layouts a month.  When the weather is nice, love sitting on the porch watching the kids play and whipping up a couple of layouts.  When I'm wearing down for the night, love laying in bed watching one of my shows and working on my layouts.  Some are super simple - just want it down and figure I can always add journal boxes or any embellishment later, if feel it needs more.  Some pages, I'll admit I'll spend quite a bit of time on but then so excited with the results that I have to keep showing everyone.  I'm sure my family is so sick of me asking, "look at this!".

This is an example of a layout that I spent much more time on.  It was neat trying out using the different tags and adding journal boxes to them, and then adding embellishments to further jazzing up the box.  I also had fun mixing up the fonts and styles for my title, then layoring some of the stickease throughout the titles.  Best of all, CTMH's Roxie paper is just perfectly girlie and gorgeous!

Note:  So sorry for the image quality - this is not a jpg of my Studio J - so in person it looks much crisper.  I learned a big lesson with Studio J - after 7 days, your JPEGS are really not there for downloading and seven days goes so quickly. Best thing to do is download as soon as you get the email, or you'll forget!



0 comments:

Post a Comment