CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

WELCOME TO YOUR #1 SOURCE FOR ALL THINGS CRAFTY AND SCRAPI

I offer the BEST products in the industry by CLOSE TO MY HEART! I hope you get lots of inspiration to get your scrap on . . .

CLICK HERE TO SHOP for everything you need and will want for crafting - choose from innovative papers, stamps, must-have Cricut Art Philosohpy and Artiste Collections, accessories, home decor and craft creations, organization and tools, all delivered to your doorstep. New "While Supplies Last" clearance items are added weekly!

CLICK HERE for CTMH's Studio J, the latest and greatest in digital scrapbooking, either as an alternative to classical scrapbooking or in combination, offering ready-made Express Collections or create your own beautiful layouts.

HAPPY SCRAPPIN' FROM SCRAPI TRACI!!!


05 October 2011

My Teen Scrapers Got Talent!

Last Saturday night, I had my first official Scrapi Teen Crop from 6:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. The eight teens started by putting together the following layout that I designed and cut out for them.

For this "hip hip hooray" layout, I used the Cherry-O Creative Basics paper packet and ribbon that I picked up from my CTMH' "While Supplies Last", combined with Sky and Smoothie cardstock.  The flowers and tags are cut from the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge to coordinate with the "Hooray Bouquet" stamp set (D1491),  Topiary, smoothie and chocolate inks were used with the stamps.  The layout took a while with so many details but the girls were thrilled with their final layouts.

Throughout the night they talked and listened to music, had pizza, snacks and game breaks, and either worked on designing their own pages or adding pictures to their "Scrapi Summer Camp" scrapbooks.

It was so much fun teaching them to use Jeannette Lynton's fabulous "how-to" books when I'd get "Scrapi, will you help me design a page", showing them all the fun things the new Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge can do (let's just say my Cricut got a good workout and has some new teen fans), and teaching them different techniques (embossing, glitter and punches).

It was a super fun time and seemed to be a success - the girls want to do it again next month!

Take a look at some of the finished layouts these talented girls put together!  I was so proud!!



So impressed that they came up with using the reverse of the cut out Cricut letters as their title!






0 comments:

Post a Comment